Christmas 2020 Returns
If your gift was purchased on or after Sunday 1st November, you can return it to us by Sunday 3rd January 2021 for a refund or exchange.
Wrong gear, or a dodgy fit? Return your products within 28 days of purchase for a refund or exchange.
Here are our top recommendations for a successful return:
- In most cases, creating a new order and posting us your goods for a refund is quicker than requesting an exchange
- We can’t exchange goods if you’re outside the UK, sorry! Instead, request a refund and create a new order
- We’ll need the items in their original condition, along with any packaging and labels
- Send the return via Royal Mail or an alternative courier, it’s your choice!
- If you’re in the UK, our exchanges are free
Please fill in the the returns form that was attached to your dispatch confirmation email and include it in your return. If you need another copy of the form please contact us.
The small print
Include your free items in order to get a refund. If you’re looking for a refund for a product that came with a free item, we’ll need both items returned to issue a refund.
To our valued customers outside the UK
For any returns, you’ll have to pay the postage yourself. We’re also unable to return any customs charges incurred when the package was brought into your country.
It's also worth noting that if you refuse any parcels upon delivery, we’ll get you a refund minus any customs charges when those goods are brought back into the UK.
Faulty or defective items
You may return faulty goods for replacement, exchange or refund up to 30 days after you receive them. After that period, and up to six months, we’ll only be able to offer you a replacement.
To qualify as faulty or defective, the item will meet one or more of the criteria:
- Has a manufacturing fault beyond typical wear associated with the product
- Isn’t fit for purpose it’s been supplied for
- Doesn’t match the descriptions or models shown to you at the time of purchase
Consumer rights websites such as Money Saving Expert have more detailed explanations of your rights when returning faulty goods.
We’ll professionally evaluate returns for processing as soon as we can, but please make sure they’re clean and dry! We reserve the right to refuse to inspect items that are just too dirty or wet.
For more information on our returns policy please read our full terms and conditions
Posting your items
Let us take the pain out of returning your items. If you hit any problems, feel free to get in touch
Return with Royal Mail or other couriers
- Complete a returns form. You can find it attached to your original invoice email . Then, repackage the item(s) securely and enclose the returns form.
- Attach the returns address label to your parcel and send to the address shown.
We’d recommend you send via a recorded service as we can’t accept responsibility for anything lost in transit. When returning an item, we are unable to reimburse the postage cost.